"Hubei Shiyan Maternal and Child Health Hospital is a specialist, professor-level medical service dedicated to providing convenient, fast and effective services for women and children."
——Shiyan Maternal and Child Health Hospital
1. You should consciously abide by the rules and regulations of the hospital and cooperate closely with treatment and nursing.
2. During the hospital stay, you must not go out and stay at will. In special circumstances, you must go through leave procedures. You will bear all the consequences caused by going out on your own.
3. Pay the medical expenses consciously, timely, and in full. If all the consequences caused by the untimely payment of medical expenses are borne by the patients and their families, if you have any questions about the medical expenses, you can check with the inpatient toll office and the hospital price management department.
4. You are not allowed to look through the medical records and other medical records without permission; if you need to know the diagnosis and treatment, you can ask medical staff for consultation.
5. Pay attention to public health. No loud noise, spitting, littering, smoking, etc. in the ward; no use of mobile phones near oxygen cylinders and electronic medical equipment. The consequences of using mobile phones shall be borne by mobile phone users.
6. It is not allowed to invite doctors outside the hospital for diagnosis and treatment, nor to take medicines purchased outside the hospital at will, and the consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the patients themselves.
7, take care of public property, if the damage is based on compensation; save water and electricity, do not use electric stoves, electric water heaters, electric heaters, etc. without authorization.
8. After the patient enters the hospital and the medical staff informs the patient and the family members, the patient or family members should consciously sign the informed consent on the hospital medical record.
9. In the process of diagnosis and treatment, if you have questions about the treatment results, you can directly consult the department director or the medical department of the hospital; medical disputes should be resolved through normal channels, and no noise should be made in the ward, outpatient department, etc., otherwise they will The Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Health issued a "Notice on Maintaining the Order of Normal Hospital Diagnosis and Treatment."
- Previous: No more
- Next: No more